The Safety Officer is responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and re-stocking the First Aid kit
- Manage First Aiders team
- Weekly First Aid roster
- Organise First Aid training
- Working with children checks
- Keep up to date with state safety/health requirements
- Liaising with the president to maintain and update policies
This role is best suited to individuals who are able to act pragmatically in stressful situations, can think logically, are detail oriented, well organised, can communicate tactfully, and are passionate about upholding high safety standards at our games. If you have had previous experience as a safety officer and/or have a current first aid certificate, this role would be best suited to you.
If you have questions or require more info on this role, please email:
If you wish to apply, please click the following link to be taken to a google form in order to apply.