The Player Advocate is responsible for the following:
- Manage and process player complaints
- Manage community Pillars and newbie trainers
- Newbie trainer roster
- Training newbie trainers and community pillars
- Review of player satisfaction
- Liaising with the president to maintain and update policies
- Act as the port of contact between players and the committee
This role is best suited to individuals who have experience with conflict resolution, comfortable dealing with sensitive or confronting issues, can communicate pragmatically and accurately, able to maintain player confidentiality, and can uphold a high level of impartiality. If you are passionate about creating a positive player experience whilst upholding the player code of conduct, this role is best suited to you.
If you have questions or require more info on this role, please email:
If you wish to apply, please click the following link to be taken to a google form in order to apply.